Monday, September 2, 2013

When the feeling of love comes in

I have been through so much but if it wasn't for faith I would have been given up along time ago. That night in your arms felt so right I didn't want the night to end..  I wanted to cry all night with mix emotion..  I didn't because you toughen me up..  But when you finally said those main words that I so longed to hear it felt like my heart stop and butterflies everywhere...  but in realty I can't do anything to continue that night like that.  All old feelings came back wanted to call you babe rather then your name.  When can I have this feeling again with you..  That is what I want that is what I long for..  Was it all a dream was it to good to be true......  Only time will tell and keeping my faith..  Never messing that up either.....  ♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment