Friday, January 10, 2014

Dont understand anything anymore

At the point where I am in my life I find so many people that I looked up to or loved let me down ... Everything I was taught from family is not completely true . I just don't know what to believe anymore from anyone or o do t even want to try sometimes .. To me everybody was fake is fake .. I really don't know what to think anymore .... With my eyes closed with trust all I have in the moment is my babies and God ... That's the truth at the end of the day your shadows leaves you right so that also means family, friends and the ones you loved .. God I can't thank you enough for giving me strength for everything I have endured this last couple of years n will continue to ... I love u dearly for it ..... From the bottom of my heart you really know I am grateful.. :-) :-) :-) Even thru the tears I have to smile .....

                          Love me :-) :-) :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment