Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I need opinions!

     I know I am to old for this but when is to much just to much. I am the middle child of all of us grown. I have a younger brother and a older sister but my relationship with my brother is the worst. I have no idea where the hell it went wrong but you can tell when he doesn't like me and for me that is not a man .. Who the hell doesnt like a sibling well my problem is that I cant take it anymore. I want to cus him so bad and send him to hell !!!  We are grown ass people we not in high school no more so he cant be acting like this no more what matters what my parents laugh and dont say anything about the situation. For example today I have had the WII console for about 2 years already and the internet has never worked and today got fixed. I am not going to lie the only reason it got fixed was for the netflix but the matter is I was doing stuff and checking all the features and demos. My brother comes while I was doing that and tries to connect the netflix so i let him and then i asked for it back so I continue doing what I was doing and he sat his ass down actually laid down taking the whole sofa and started watching a movie. I mean grow up. Let me tell you he has a ps3 and i have never touched it at all but yet he is running on. okkk Lets continue my story at the moment I am sick and for personal reasons I am a little down so I put the baby on the swing ( mind you he was in the swing and I was using the wii because he just got out of a cold himself.) I was resting and he started crying My brother was next to him and all I asked to push the swing harder cause i was laying down in the room next to the living room. He said he was and for me to get him he is my fuqing kid. How shallow but he wants to tell me how to raise him like he is super hero. As I am writing this lovely blog my son is in the swing and he said momma and my brother said no he said tita thats what the family calls me. I simply just asked to please stop teaching him that and he kept on my mom said he is not saying that because of that like if I am a retard. How sad is that !!  Also earlier today he was going to leave to go to school in orlando and he didnt even say bye to me . How funny hahaha !!!!!

                                                                                         <3 yea
                                                                                                   Annette
 
                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment